- Do I still need to switch my EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay card to SimplyGo by 1 June 2024?
No action is required, you may continue to use your card as per normal.
- EZ-Link card
- NETS FlashPay card
- Co-brand bank card with EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay functionality
- I have already upgraded my EZ-Link card to SimplyGo EZ-Link or bought a SimplyGo EZ-Link card because of the news to transit to SimplyGo by 1 June 2024.
Now the LTA is saying that there is no need to switch to SimplyGo by 1 June 2024. What should I do?
Please note that the upgrade process cannot be reversed.
There will be a “Card Exchange Programme” where you can exchange your SimplyGo EZ-Link card for a non-SimplyGo EZ-Link card that allows you to view fare and card balance at fare gates and bus readers.Cards eligible for the Card Exchange Programme:
- EZ-Link cards upgraded to SimplyGo EZ-Link between 9 January and 22 January 2024
- SimplyGo EZ-Link cards bought between 9 January and 22 January 2024
- All SimplyGo Concession cards upgraded or issued on or before 22 January 2024
- Is the 1-for-1 exchange for NETS Prepaid Card still ongoing?
In line with LTA’s announcement to extend the existing adult card-based ticketing system, to operate in parallel with the SimplyGo system, NETS will offer commuters who have purchased NETS Prepaid Card between 9 and 22 January 2024 the option to exchange their cards for a NETS FlashPay card. NETS will work with LTA to finalise the exchange process and update commuters once the details are finalised.