An initiative introduced by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore, SimplyGo brings more ease and convenience to commuters by providing a range of e-payment options for transit.
Get on board SimplyGo,
An electronic mode of payment for public bus and train fares via any of these methods:
You can also upgrade your current cards*
Or purchase a new SimplyGo EZ-Link Card to be onboard SimplyGo. With a SimplyGo EZ-Link Card, you can perform top-ups on the go and redeem travel eVouchers directly to your card.
Register your bank cards and SimplyGo EZ-Link cards on the SimplyGo app to track your travel expenditure and history easily! You can also perform card-related services, plan your transport journey and more - all on a single, user-friendly mobile platform.
Register for an account on the app to enjoy the following services:
- Add these card types to your SimplyGo account:
- Stored Value Travel cards
- View the following with your SimplyGo app:
- Detailed travel transaction history in blocks of 30 days, up to the last 180 days
- Card details including travel transaction history
- Card balance of other SimplyGo account holders (e.g. your child or parent) via the ‘Share My Account’ feature
- Receive push notifications for:
- Trip fares
- Claim approvals
- Submit and view your transit claim status.
- Make payment for penalty fees.
(Note: SimplyGo Ticket Offices no longer accept cash payment for the settlement of penalty fee)
- Apply for a new concession card.
- Replace a lost concession card.
- Find out if your lost concession card has been found.
- Convert your card to another one that you are eligible for.
- Redeem electronic travel vouchers to your stored value travel card.
- Submit a travel claim.
- Get directions and locate train stations, bus stops and interchanges via an easy-to-use search engine.
- Save your favourite bus services and bus stops.
- Check for:
- Bus routes
- Estimated travel times
- Real-time bus arrival timings
- Find out:
- Train fares
- Estimated travel times
- Train arrival times using an interactive MRT map
- Get information on the locations of:
- SimplyGo Ticketing Service Centres
- SimplyGo Ticket Offices
- Self-help ticketing machines
Download the SimplyGo app by scanning the QR codes.
3 Useful Tips for a Smoother Journey
Take your card out before you tap to avoid card clash and paying the wrong fare.
No top-ups or extra charges+ when using bank cards for fare payments.
+Administrative and overseas transaction fees will apply when using foreign-issued cards
Fare charges and travel history at your fingertips via the SimplyGo app and portal.
COMING TOGETHER TO SIMPLIFY YOUR RIDES