Why queue to top up your travel card when you can simply use your contactless bank cards% or credit/debit^ cards added to the mobile wallet# immediately* for public transport fare payments?
Get on board SimplyGo,
An initiative introduced by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore, and save yourself the hassle of carrying a separate travel card. Your train and bus fares will be processed and charged to your bank account or credit/debit card bill directly – it’s this fuss free.
You can also upgrade your current cards+
Or purchase a new SimplyGo EZ-Link Card to be onboard SimplyGo. With a SimplyGo EZ-Link Card, you can perform top-ups on the go and redeem travel eVouchers directly to your card.
- % Maestro/Cirrus branded debit cards, local credit/debit cards previously issued by the Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ) and NETSPay are not accepted in public transit. Some Visa contactless cards need to be upgraded to be compatible with SimplyGo. Affected card holders will be notified by their banks.
- ^ Refer to FAQs for the cards supported by SimplyGo.
- # Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Singtel Dash.
- * If you are using a contactless bank card with EZ-Link or NETS FlashPay functionality, please switch the payment mode of your card to contactless payment at the General Ticketing Machines located at all MRT and LRT stations.
- + Contactless bank cards that come with EZ-Link functionality cannot be upgraded to account-based at the moment.
Get going with the TL SimplyGo app – Your Public Transport Assistant on the Go!
With TransitLink’s TL SimplyGo app, you can view your travel transaction history, perform travel card-related services, plan your public transport journey, and more – all on a single, user-friendly mobile platform.
Register for an account on the app to enjoy the following services:
- Add these card types to your TL SimplyGo account:
- NETS Tap
- Stored Value Travel cards
- View the following with your TL SimplyGo app:
- Detailed travel transaction history in blocks of 30 days, up to the last 90 days
- Card details including travel transaction history
- Card balance of other TL SimplyGo account holders (e.g. your child or parent) via the ‘Share My Account’ feature
- Receive push notifications for:
- Trip fares
- Claim approvals
- Submit and view your transit claim status.
- Make payment for penalty fees.
- Apply for a new concession card.
- Replace a lost concession card.
- Find out if your lost concession card has been found.
- Convert your card to another one that you are eligible for.
- Redeem electronic travel vouchers to your stored value travel card.
- Submit a travel claim.
- Get directions and locate train stations, bus stops and interchanges via an easy-to-use search engine.
- Save your favourite bus services and bus stops.
- Check for:
- Bus routes
- Estimated travel times
- Real-time bus arrival timings
- Find out:
- Train fares
- Estimated travel times
- Train arrival times using an interactive MRT map
- Get information on the locations of:
- TransitLink Ticket Offices
- Concession Card Replacement Offices
- Self-help ticketing devices
3 Useful Tips for a Smoother Journey
Take your card out before you tap to avoid card clash and paying the wrong fare.
No top-ups or extra charges+ when using bank cards for fare payments.
+Administrative and overseas transaction fees will apply when using foreign-issued cards
Fare charges and travel history at your fingertips via the TL SimplyGo app and portal.