Travel Smart Journeys (TSJ)
North-East Line (NEL) Scheme
Do you take the North-East Line to work in the morning?
If yes, we have great news for you!
From 20 March 2023, commuters who take any of the 6 following bus services
- on weekdays (excluding Public Holidays) between 7 am to 9 am;
- from Punggol, Sengkang, Buangkok, or Hougang;
- to selected destinations in the central and eastern parts of Singapore
will be awarded points worth SGD1.50 per trip!
The bus services are:
|Bus Service 43e
|Punggol Bus Interchange to Marine Parade Road
|Bus Service 654
|Anchorvale Street to Shenton Way
|Bus Service 660
|Buangkok Green to Shenton Way
|Bus Service 666
|Punggol Drive to Marina Boulevard
|Bus Service 671
|Punggol Road to Marina Boulevard
|Bus Service 672
|Hougang Street 51 to Marina Boulevard
Please click on the respective bus services for more information on the bus service routes.
Eligibility for TSJ NEL Scheme
To qualify for this scheme, commuters must
- register for TSJ via the SimplyGo app or portal.
- tap in at least 4 times during the weekdays (excluding Public Holidays) between 7 am and 9 am at any of the following stations in the preceding 30 calendar days prior to the day of registration:
- Punggol, Sengkang, Buangkok, Hougang MRT station, or
- Any LRT station along the Punggol and Sengkang LRT lines.
Commuters will be notified of their eligibility via the mobile application inbox notification or email one day after their registration either via the SimplyGo app or portal.
Register for TSJ
Commuters will need to sign up for a SimplyGo account before registering for “Travel Smart Journeys” at the TSJ Settings tab (mobile application) or TSJ Settings page (web portal). They will also need to nominate their most frequently used travel card, which will be used to determine their eligibility for the NEL Scheme and for the awarding of reward points.
150 points (equivalent to SGD1.50) will be awarded for each eligible trip made on any of the 6 bus services using the nominated travel card.
A bus trip is deemed eligible if both conditions listed below are fulfilled:
- Board and tap in from any of the bus stops listed under the “Board” category between 7 am and 9 am; and
- Tap out and alight from the same bus at any of the bus stops listed under the “Alight” category.
For details on the designated bus services, please visit the FAQs.